The Garden has become An Open Mind Counseling and Neuro-Balancing

To see all that we offer go to anopenmindnb.com Follow us at PositivePrincipledParenting.blogspot.com and see us at facebook.com/anopenmind

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The brain spine connection

After a recent auto accident, I was plaqued with a severe and recurring head ache that eminated from the top of my neck and shot upwards to my skull. I ached all day, often to the point of needing to lie down and just "disappear". I did 3 sessions of brain wave optimization work and felt that emotionally I was more balanced and that mentally I had worked through the trauma of the accident. Particularly, I did not cringe as cars approache an intersection I was going through. But the head ache remained.

I have had clients who were regular users of chiropratic work come and get brain balanced. I found that they were very receptive to the brain wave training and that many times had deeper visualizations and experienced faster change than those clients who have not had this work. I decided that I would try the chiropratic route as a way to find releif from my head ache.

During my session, Dr. Johnson aligned the vertibrea in my neck and back. The head ache immediately went away. Over the course of 3 weeks, I returned for regular adjustments each time getting more relief than the first and finding that the adjustments were faster and smoother. On my second visit, Dr. Johnson had me recieve a cranial sacral massage. This is was truly a wonderful experience. It was as if a head gate on a canal had been opened and all of the balanced information from my brain could now flow throught the aligned spine. Nichelle was amazed at the ease of the session, and asked what type of energy or balancing work i did. I told her about the brain wave work I do and she said that she could tell I had already worked through the trauma as the emotional/mental energy that flows through this massage was very open.

Dr. Johnson spoke about the interconnection of the work we are doing in a lunch and learn we had for their office yesterday. He stated that during his schooling, they often dicussed that they were working on the feedback network for the mental energy from the brain. He wondered though, "what if that energy was out of synch?" He was excited about the prospect that there is a synergistic relationship in the 2 practices, his opening the conduits and our brain wave optimization balancing the information.

I know for me, it was a very compelling experience and I will be recommending all of my brain wave clients either begin with chiropractic and cranial sacral or follow up with this. By freeing the delivery system for the balanced brain wave information, the brain and body are now able to work in harmony with each other through an open and synergistic flow of feedback and information.

Brett

1 comment:

Ms Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.