The Garden has become An Open Mind Counseling and Neuro-Balancing

To see all that we offer go to anopenmindnb.com Follow us at PositivePrincipledParenting.blogspot.com and see us at facebook.com/anopenmind

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I realized this morning that for most of us denial is a state of daily existence!

Yup that's me.  "The Bong Bong Doc" Wild hair.  Tired eyes and my denial shirt.  Living in Idaho you'd think that I'd be use to clear cold mornings in December, but nope.  I still hate them and so today I wore my denial shirt.  Somehow, wearing a shirt that looks like I should be in Hawai'i that I bought in Phoenix makes it all somewhat more bearable   And the fact that the car has this really cool electric heater assist feature, the furnace works great, and I can pretend that I am in a much warmer place and likely 30-40 feet down scuba diving.


I realized this morning that for most of us denial is a state of daily existence!

     And isn't that really where a lot of us live?  In denial?  Looking at Facebook and listening to the news this past week has again reaffirmed to me that many in this world are living on utter and complete denial that in the end we are all at the helm of our own ship.  We are at the drawing board and creating the blueprint for our life.  It is not the Government, our parents, or even the lousy fact that I still live in Idaho and not on Maui as I would love.  No.  In the end it is up to us.  

    When I got up today after a very short night of restless sleep, I had the choice to figure out a way to "work" from home or go to the office.  I had the opportunity to choose what I was going to wear and what i was going to do.  But it hit me this morning, and I said to myself, "I GET IT!"  Looking at me as I fumbled for something to wear, Gina said "when we get tot the office, you're getting in the chair."  And can you guess what my reply was?  In a minute.  But first, let me explain what "The Chair" is.

   Two and a half years ago Gina and I went to Arizona in the middle of the hottest part of their summer.  That is where my shirt came from.  We were trained in and experienced the amazing technology known as Brainwave Optimization.  After our assessments and learning just how out of balance our brains were, in fact mine indicated that I truly WAS (and I highlight that to emphasize the past tense) dealing with depression, we began the process of balancing and harmonizing our brain patterns.  What an experience.  Imagine laying back in a great chair and being told to just let go and visualize the most relaxing thing you can while the soothing and relaxing tones balance the brainwaves.  Where did I go?  You guessed it.  Maui and diving.  There is nothing as calm as cruising through the water along a long sandy floor about 35 feet down looking for rays.  But even better than that.  I came home from Arizona without  my mental chatter that constantly plagued my head.  I came home without my depression and I felt better than I had in years.  I came home with out the nagging pain from deteriorated knee cartilage. And we both came home with a new wealth of knowledge and incredible equipment to offer this same type of experience to our clients.    
   
    See, I'm a lot like many others I talk to on a regular basis.  I fell into our groove. I fall into the chaos of  life and like the car that needs an alignment I just keep driving gently pulling it back to center, but dangerously swerving to the left when we slack for a moment.  (Or to the right, I would hate to imply that leaning to the left is in some way bad.)  And, just like the ones that think that if I just take this pill, or if the Government only passes this law, or if this ... You get the idea.  In the end, I am the one that must choose how I will act.  How I will change.  What I will do in order to change my destiny. Whether I get into the chair or not.

    But, you know what I believe?  I believe that for many of us in this world it is a far easier thing to look to something outside ourselves then look inward to the answer.  That is why there is so much vitriol and fire in the cyber world over gun rights, gun control, medications, bad parenting.  No, in the end we all make our own decisions to act.  We all make our own decision as to how we will choose to be, even if that is to remain in my flowery shirt with wild hair and and continue dreaming that I am not sitting next to a cold window looking at the frozen ground.  Or that maybe I do need to sit in the chair and take a short mental vacation and let the powerful BRAND NEW tones balance and harmonize my mental capacity.  

     Yeah, you guessed it.  My answer to to Gina when she offered to give me a session in the most amazing tool I have ever used to bring focus and clarity into my mind was, "why?!"  When she replied "to find some balance" I retorted "I'm standing?".  And that is just it.  Most of us can stand, we can work, we can function. But are we functioning our best.  As Steven Covey was want to say, "Have we sharpened our saw?"  How long can we really affords to drive that car with it's alignment off grinding away at the tire or pulling away from center.  What happens the first time we lose tension on the wheel when being passed or hit an ice patch and the car lurches one way of the other.  Most of us can relate and yet we deny ourselves the things that will  bring alignment and balance.  I have talked to several clients who had a great experience and saw many changes when the came for a complete brainwave optimizing Neuro-Balancing and then they say, "I just don't feel it anymore."  Wow.  If you felt it once and you found something that made a great difference, wouldn't you want to keep doing it?  Wouldn't it make sense to check in once and a while and make sure you were still balanced.  I've hit a few pot holes with my cars and I can tell you.  You don't get an alignment once and expect life to not knock it out again.

     Maybe for you sharpening the saw happens when you read a good book, or go for a walk.  Maybe it is in the gym.  For many who have come to us and experienced the powerful sharpening of a balanced brain, it can be as simple as an hour in the chair bringing the mental focus back to alignment so that life is not grinding away on the edges of our mental well being until we have a blow-out with untold damage to others around us, as well as ourselves.

How will Brainwave Optimization sharpen your mental saw?
  • It calms and quiets over active thoughts and areas where we carry our stress
  • The research validated sounds soothe the brain and prime it for deeper sleep
  • Balanced brain functioning has been shown to 
    • lower heart rate
    • decrease blood pressure
    • calm anxiety
    • increase mental focus for faster work and better performance at tasks
  • Regulates hormone production
  • Calms irritable bowels 
     SO, here's the offer.  If you call me and tell me that you read this, and that you are tired of being in denial and want to find balance, I will personally give you a 1 hour mental relaxation Brain Massage (not as gross as it sounds) session with the brand new, patented, 4.0 software that has a radically new sound and effectiveness for just $50.  YEAH, I know.  More denial.  These sessions are worth far more but HEY, It's Christmas and I want you to experience what balance and focus feels like.

     If you have already experienced Brainwave Optimization you know what it is like to have that focus and balance, and it does not take much to get it back sharper than ever.  If this is your first ever experience, you will feel a calm that is unparalleled.    As the holidays are a busy time for all of us and the available slots to do these sessions is limited, it is important that you act quickly. I'd call right now - 208-232-2263.

     I will make space available each week from now until the end of the year around my other clients and writing to meet with you if you call and schedule this session before Christmas Eve.  And yes, I will be here working that morning.  That is the kind of guy I am.  Do Not wait to long to take advantage of this offer.  Normally these sessions run from $85 - $170.  But I will do a 1 hour session for just $50.  And YES.  You can buy a couple slots.  So until you call and shatter my belief that we are all wondering around in denial, I'll just sit back and pretend that I am right here. 
Wishing you the greatest Christmas you have ever experienced.
Brett M. Judd The "Bong Bong Doc"

An Open Mind
819 N. 12th Pocatello Id.
208-232-2263

P.S.  Just because we like to make sure that everyone if balanced here at An Open Mind, I am going to allow you to share this offer with your friends and family.  Can you imagine what Christmas dinner might be like if "Weird Uncle Larry" was just a little more balanced?  


P.P.S.  IT'S 2013!!  If you are just now coming to this post and you want to experience the amazing 4.0 Brainwave Optimization tool, go ahead and give us a call or email us.  
208-232-2263  office@anopenmindcnb.com 






No comments: